Koszalin Agency for Regional Development JSC is an independent economic entity conducting business and gainful activity. It allocates profits to statutory objectives related to the development of the region. The company does not have separate organizational departments or workplaces.
- West Pomeranian Regional Government (95,8%)
- The Municipal Commune of Koszalin (4,2%).
- Jakub Rembowski – Chairman
- Andrzej Durka – Deputy
- Aleksandra Ciesielska – Secretary
- Natalia Wegner – Chairman of the Board
INFORMATION CLAUSE ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
As of May 25, 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of UE April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – “GDPR”), we would like to inform you about the rules of processing personal data.
GDPR Read more
KARR JSC STATUTE Read more
The main objective of the Koszalin Agency for Regional Development is to undertake activities that initiate, support, and promote the sustainable development of the West Pomeranian Voivodeship. We provide the highest quality services to business entities, local government units, and social organizations. We support the economic development, innovation, and competition of the region. We achieve our goals by cooperating with other entities at the local, regional, national, and international levels.
Customer satisfaction is the primary condition for the success of our company. One of the most crucial requirements of the modern market is the provision of good quality services. Quality is satisfactory only when the service provided meets all customer expectations, such as a reasonable price. Therefore, the satisfaction of our clients is our greatest value. The purpose of the Koszalin Agency for Regional Development JSC is to initiate and conduct a wide range of activities that stimulate the economic development of the region, including:
- development of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs),
- cooperation with local governments to establish programs and plans for development,
- management over support programs for SMEs, as well as fulfilling an educational role in the process of transfer of experiences and solutions in the context of regional policy,
- supporting investors in starting their businesses across the region and economic promotion.
We are aware that customer satisfaction is a necessary condition for the stable prosperity of our company. Therefore, to meet the customer’s requirements (now and in the future), we declare taking self-improvement actions, such as:
- constantly improving the qualifications of the staff, who are the most crucial link in the efficient functioning of the company,
- conducting reviews of the company’s operations,
- conducting audits and by taking actions in response to results arising from them,
- increasing the awareness of all employees in the context of quality.