Declaration of digital accessibility and of information and communication
Koszalin Regional Development Agency S.A. commits to ensure the accessibility of its website in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 4 April 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities.
The Declaration of Accessibility applies to the website www.karrsa.eu.
Date of publication of the website: 2010.01.04. Date of last major update: 20.01.2020.
The website includes functionality related to digital accessibility in terms of text resizing, ability to enable high contrast, a negative, bright background, highlighted links, and a readable font.
Koszalin Regional Development Agency S.A. does not have its own mobile application.
The website is partially compliant with the Act on Digital Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications of Public Entities due to inconsistencies or exclusions listed below:
- articles or attachments that were published prior to beforementioned law are not digitally accessible in their entirety
- photos do not have alternative text.
In the office there are no reasonable accommodations for persons who are either deaf or have trouble hearing (e.g., hearing loops or Polish Sign Language service).
Declaration of Architectural Accessibility
The Koszalin Regional Development Agency S.A. office is located at 8 Przemysłowa Street, 75-216 Koszalin. The building has the following solutions for eliminating barriers:
- There are 2 entrances to the building – the front one from Przemysłowa 8 Street and the back one from the parking lot. Stairs lead to both entrances. There is a metal wheelchair ramp at the stairs to the rear entrance.
- The door to the rear entrance opens automatically by pressing a button. Behind them is a bell to summon an assistant for people with special needs. The door is wide enough for a person in a wheelchair to pass through comfortably.
- The number signs for each office are on a contrasting background and are fairly large.
- There is a stairlift that allows people with limited mobility to enter the offices located on the first and second floors and in the basement, except for the technical rooms.
- In front of the building there are 3 designated parking spaces for people with reduced mobility.
- Throughout the building there are wide corridors without any elements hindering mobility – trash garbage cans, cabinets, etc.
- On the first floor there is a visual layout of the rooms in the building and a table with chairs enabling service for persons with reduced mobility.
- Evacuation routes are clearly marked with standardized badges. The staircase inside the building has barriers to ensure a basic level of safety.
- An assistance dog and a guide dog can enter the building and all its rooms.
- Lighting in corridors and office areas does not cause glare or overly contrasting shadows.
- People with special needs can make an appointment by calling in advance and requesting an assistant.
Preparation of the accessibility declaration
Date of preparation of the declaration: 20.12.2021. The declaration was prepared based on a self-assessment conducted by the public entity. Date of last review of the declaration: 20.12.2021. You can use standard keyboard shortcuts at www.karrsa.eu.
Feedback and contact information
Are there issues on this website that result from not meeting digital accessibility requirements? Please report this to Maciej Zieminski via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone – 660 175 211. In your application, please include:
- your name,
- your contact details (e.g. phone number, e-mail),
- the exact address of the website where the item or content is unavailable,
- a description of the problem and the most convenient way to solve it.
Handling accessibility applications and complaints
To facilitate communication, please use the accessibility request template below. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after receiving it. If this deadline is too short for us, we will let you know. This information will include a new deadline by which we will correct the errors you have reported or prepare the information in an alternative manner. This new deadline should be no longer than 2 months. If we are unable to ensure the digital availability of a website or content from your submission, we will offer access to it in an alternative way. If you are not satisfied with our actions, you can file a complaint with the President of the Management Board of the Polish Fund for Rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities (al. Jana Pawła II nr 13, 9th floor room 903; e-mail address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org). After all possibilities have been exhausted, the complaint can also be sent to the Commissioner for Human Rights.